Wat Phutthaisawan Is a royal temple located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River In Samphao Subdistrict Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya District In the Ayutthaya period Wat Phutthaisawan is a large and famous monastery.
Appearing according to the legend that King Ramathibodi 1 (Uthong Lord) was built in the area where the pavilion was located when he had emigrated before establishing the Ayutthaya capital. This place has a name appearing in the royal chronicles that “Wiang Lek Sub-district or Wiang Lek”
When the establishment of Ayudhya and then to 1896, please make this temple to be a royal memorial in the district where he originally stood. And the next king would probably please make the Thawarawut Many more additions When losing the city in the year 2310, Wat Phutthaisawan is another temple that has not been destroyed by the enemy like other temples. Today, there are many historical sites.
Inside the temple, there are interesting things, namely, the President of the Great Prang, Khmer art. Is located in the center of the Buddhasawattana territory on the base of Piety Which has a brief appearance, with 2 stairs up to the east And in the west
In the north, south, there are two mondops within the Buddha image. King Rama IX Palace Somdej Phra Buddha Kosa Chan is an adult Thera Buddha statue in the Ayutthaya period.
This palace is in a state of disrepair, but within the walls of the palace There is a color picture about the group of angels, ascetic worship Buddha. And the junk boat when Buddha Kosa Go Lanka These images are not clear. There is also a Buddhist temple on the west side of Prang. The twelve pagodas, Phra Non Temple and Thao Jatakhamramathep Palace