Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) raised the wonders of the sea up to the sky Cha-am beach. 20 international kite pilots from 10 countries from Kuwait, China, Germany, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Netherlands, New Zealand, Indonesia and Thailand participated in a variety of kites. Beautifully floating in the blue sky, like the Deep Blue Sea, led by the hero of this event is a “30-40 meters” whale swammers who come together to show. The Great Sky in Cha Am Beach
International Kite Show: Impressive with hundreds of kites from all over the world. Kites are larger than basketball courts. Float in the wind Special for the arrival of many species of whales, including kites, sea animals such as kites, squid, kite, turtles, stingray kites. There are also kites. “Dragon Kite” from the animation “How to train your dragon” and kite cart in the cartoon more. The Revolution kites include karaoke and kite-flying Stunt kites. Show off your flying skills.
Learning to do it yourself.
– Kite Workshop Learn to invent and create your own kite that becomes “the only kite in the world”
– Boomerang Workshop Boomerang Workshop As well as learn how to boil the boomerang, turn to return.
– A fun knowledge in the Thai kite exhibition. What is the “force”, “force”, “force” and art and kite?
– Ringside Kite Tour Where to go with special kite visits in the near term.
– Memorable Moment Memorable Moment with Free Printable Printing
Food & Music
– Enjoy the signature menu of Phetchaburi’s finest restaurants and dine at the famous Diamond City Restaurant for a long time.
– Watch concert from artists such as Pruksanin Kingkasak, Tohsaket Vejjajaram and Mind Band with beach style casual music.
Atmosphere “Deep Bule Sea”
– Installation Art Beautiful artwork on Cha-am beach with Theme “Deep Blue Sea” and unique photo shoot.
Schedule of March 10-12, 2017
10 am – 8 pm
Venue Cha Am Beach Phetchaburi Province